Bruise Cream Tube [150g]Harker Herbals
Bruise Cream helps soothe tired muscles, joints and bruising.
• With the soothing properties of arnica and chamomile, this cream is an excellent 'sports-rub' that can be applied after strenuous activity, or injury to revive tired and strained muscles and bruising.
• Contains the natural oleoresin Turpentine from the Turpentine tree - a known North American Indian remedy for severe bruising.
• An ideal cream for massage as it glides well, especially with water-moistened hands.
• May also be liberally applied and suitably covered with a bandage to contain the gel, for all day healing.
• Easily washes off in warm water.
• Avoid sensitive areas..
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Oils & Ethers
Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
Mustard (white) (Brassica alba - Oil from the seeds)
Olive (pure virgin (Olea europaea - Oil from the berries)
Peppermint (Mentha × piperita - Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
Pine (Pinus sylvestris - Oil from the Pine needles)
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
Turpentine (natural) (Pinus larix (tree resin) - Oil from the tree resin)
Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens - Oil of the berry)
Arnica (Arnica montara - The flower)
Chamomile (Roman) (Anthemis nobilus - The flowers)
Aloe Vera in carrageen gel (Aloaceae vera - An Aloe Vera imbibed carrageen gel)
Glucate cream (natural) (A natural, sweet almond oil-based creamy substance.)
U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Apply to bruises 2 or 3 times daily to bring out bruising and speed up healing. Cover if severe.
Apply to elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles as required for soothing relief.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.